Honeywell IH21 Handheld UHF RFID Reader
Honeywell IH21 Specifications
- Compatible with Popular Retail Models
- Secure Data Transfer
- Single-Point Device Charging
- USB or Bluetooth Connectivity
- Overall Dimensions
- 16 x 7.7 x 17.5 cm
- 6.3 x 3 x 6.9 in
- Bluetooth Specifications
- V.4.2, +12 dBm SPP Profile, HID Profile, iAP2 Bluetooth Classic and Low Energy (BLE)
- RFID Frequency Band
- 865 – 868 MHz
- 902 – 928 MHz
- Storage Temperature Range
- – 20 – 35 °C
- – 4 – 95 °F
- Operating Humidity
- 5 – 85 %
STANDARDS & APPROVALS
- Tumble Specifications
- 500 tumbles at 0.5 m (1.6 ft) at ambient temperature
- Drop Specifications
- Multiple 1.2 m (4 ft) drops to concrete at ambient temperature; 0.9 m (3 ft) drops across the temperature range
- Protection Ratings
- For Use With
- Handheld Computers
- Form Factor
- Operating Temperature
- -10 °C – 104 °F
- 14 °F – 40 °C
- Warranty Duration
- 1 yr
Honeywell IH21 Handheld UHF RFID Reader Price in Bangladesh
The IH21 handheld RFID reader is for use with Honeywell mobile computers when high-performance RFID reading in a compact, lightweight package is required. Sleek, semi-rugged, and lightweight, the IH21 reader helps speed up retail inventory counts, omni-channel order fulfillment, product receiving, shelf restocking, and pick lists, increasing efficiency and productivity.
- A fast RFID reader module combined with a versatile antenna design enables reading more tags in less time.
- Simultaneous charging of the IH21 reader and the connected mobile computer streamlines operations and reduces maintenance of mechanical components.
- Industry-standard EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2, RAIN RFID reader ensures that the IH21 can read all common supply chain RFID tags.
- A lightweight and ergonomic design makes the IH21 reader suitable for all users.
UHF RFID Reader Price in Bangladesh
Today’:s retailers are facing pressure like never before to keep better track of their inventory and ensure that their brick and mortar stores are always adequately stocked and replenished to meet increasingly sophisticated customer expectations, all with fewer employees and fewer resources. Many are looking to Honeywell’s mobile computing, scanning, and RFID technology to help streamline the process and increase their efficiency and productivity.Introducing the Honeywell IH21 handheld UHF RFID reader designed to provide fast, high-volume RFID tag reading performance for applications such as retail inventory counts, omni-channel order fulfillment, product receiving, shelf restocking, and pick lists.
Honeywell UHF RFID Reader Price in Bangladesh
The ePop-Loq snap-on system allows the user to quickly and easily connect one of Honeywell’:s popular mobile computers, such as the Dolphin 75e, Dolphin CT40, Dolphin CT50, Dolphin CT60, or ScanPal EDA50 series to the IH21 unit. Connection to the mobile computer can be done either via USB or Bluetooth with the ePop-Loq. Once connected, the IH21 RFID reader and the mobile computer battery can be simultaneously charged in the docking station, ensuring users that the combined unit is always ready to go.Find out more about what you can accomplish with the IH21 Handheld UHF RFID Reader and Honeywell workflow solutions.