Honeywell Voyager 1602g Pocket Barcode Scanner
Honeywell Voyager 1602g Specifications
|GENERAL FEATURES||Scan Pattern: Area Image (640×480 pixel array).|
Depth of scan field: 5 mil (1D codes) to 20 mil (QR codes).
Scan speed: Up to 2,250 scans per full charge.
Expected Hours of Operation: 12 hours.
Expected Charge Time: 3 hours.
Environmental Sealing: IP42.
|CARDS MANAGEMENT AND SPECIFICATIONS||No|
|ADDITIONAL ENCODING MODULES:||No|
|WARRANTY||3-Year Factory Warranty.|
Honeywell Voyager 1602g Barcode Pocket Scanner Price in Bangladesh
Looking for the ideal scanning partner for your tablet-based field service and retail point-of-sale applications? The one is the reasonably priced VoyagerTM: 1602g wireless scanner. It offers high-performance area-imaging technology in a stylish, portable design that makes scanning simple and, dare we say it, enjoyable.
- mobile coupons, digital wallets, and digital loyalty cards all have the ability to read bar codes off smartphone screens.
- The 1602g can be bought as a 1D scanner and affordably updated to 2D scanning at any point in the future, ready for your changing data gathering demands.
- incorporates the powerful area-imaging engine from Honeywell for 1D and 2D bar code scanning that is aggressive and omnidirectional.
High performance but still affordable. Easy to use and entertaining to use. A wonderful scanning companion for tablets. The wireless area-imaging pocket scanner is called the Voyager 1602g.
- Quickly connect the scanner to a Bluetooth-enabled computer or device, such as an Apple® iOS, Android®, or Windows Mobile® smartphone.
- Use the same high-performance area-imaging engine found in our full-size handheld scanners to read almost any 1D and 2D barcode, including ones that are broken, low contrast, or of poor quality.
- For mobile marketing activities that generate income, scan barcodes directly from your customers’ smartphones. The 1602g scanner can move along with your mobile workers without hindering the sleek design of computerized gadgets. Its curved shape suits the palm wonderfully. Scanning is made simple and even enjoyable by soft touch plastics, an oversized trigger button with tactile feedback, and a white LED aimer.
There are many tablet-based applications that the Voyager 1602 pocket scanner is perfect for, including:
- Fixed point-of-sale
- Mobile point-of-sale
- Inventory management
- In-store customer engagement
- Non-retail scanning applications such as salesforce automation