RFID Card Price in Bangladesh | Retail Solution
RFID stands for radio-frequency identification.
- Contactless transmission of data and supply energy (no battery needed)
- 1Kbit, organized in 16 sectors, each district two passwords
- User definable access conditions for each memory block
- Data retention of 10 years.
- Write endurance 100 000 cycles
- Individual key set per sector (per application) to support multi-application with key hierarchy
- A unique serial number for each device
- Transport key protects access to EEPROM on-chip delivery
What is the Price of RFID Card in Bangladesh?
Its Operating distance is Up to 100mm depending on antenna geometry. Operating frequency is 125KHz and Data transfer speed is 106 kbit/s. These cards are typically used in ticketing transaction: <100 ms including backup management.
There are no reviews yet.