Zebra ZQ511/ZQ521 RFID MOBILE PRINTER
ZEBRA RFID MOBILE PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
|• Supports tags compatible with UHF EPC Gen 2 V2, ISO/IEC 18000-63 and RAIN RFID protocols|
• Adaptive Encoding Technology simplifies RFID setup and eliminates complex RFID placement guidelines
• RFID job-monitoring tools track RFID performance
• RFID ZPL commands provide compatibility with existing Zebra RFID printers• Support for industry standard multi-vendor chip-based serialization (MCS)
• Supports block permalocking of user memory compatible with ATA Spec 2000
• Integrated RFID Reader/Encoder
• Prints and encodes tags with a minimum pitch of 16 mm
|• Android, Apple iOS, Windows® Mobile connectivity|
• Bluetooth specification 4.1 EDR + LE
• WLAN 802.11ac
• Fast roaming 802.11r supported
• 3250 mAh PowerPrecision+ (retrievable, rechargeable Li-Ion)
• USB On-The-Go ports (with optional strain relief)
• Power Smart Print Technology—anticipates upcoming printing to optimize battery consumption and print speed
• Direct thermal printing of barcodes, text and graphics
• IP54 rated for protection against solid and liquid ingress• MIL-STD 810G certified for drop and shock• Tolerance of multiple drops from 6.6 ft./2 m to concrete• Tumble testing per the IEC68-2-32 spec with 1300 free falls from 3.3 ft./1 m
• Simple easy-to-read LCD with large icons for battery and wireless status
• Dual-sided tear bar which allows for clean tears in either direction
(not available with linerless SKUs)
• Supports vertical and horizontal printing
• Printer can be used in any orientation
Zebra Mobile RFID Printer Price in Bangladesh
• Center loading, adjustable for variable roll widths
• Cold Temperature Compensation mode-optimizes/balances print speeds to allow for better print performance at lower temperatures
|Dimensions||ZQ511: 5.9 in. L x 4.7 in. W x 2.4 in. H|
150 mm L x 120 mm W x 62 mm HZQ521: 6.2 in. L x 6.1 in. W x 2.6 in. H
158 mm L x 155 mm W x 67 mm H
|Weight with Battery||ZQ511: 1.39lbs/0.63 kgs|
ZQ521: 1.73lbs/0.79 kgs
|Operating System||Link-OS® printer operating system|
|Resolution||203 dpi resolution (8 dots per mm)|
|Memory||256MB RAM; 512MB Flash (standard)|
8MB RAM; 64MB Flash (user available)
|Maximum Print Width||ZQ511: 2.83 in./72mm|
ZQ521: 4.09 in./104mm
|Maximum Print Speed||Up to 5 in./127 mm per second (with Draft Mode enabled)|
|Media Sensors||Black mark media sensing using fixed center position sensors|
|Print Length||Maximum: 39 in.|
|Power||3250 mAh (nominal), removable, rechargeable PowerPrecision+ Li-Ion battery, with optional 6500 mAh extended battery|
|Minimum / Maximum Media Width||ZQ511: 1.38 in./35 mm to 3.15 in./80 mm+1 mm|
ZQ521: 2.0 in./50.8 mm to 4.45 in./113 mm+1mm
|Maximum Media Roll Size||ZQ511: 2.0 in./51 mm|
ZQ521: 2.24 in./57 mm
|Maximum Media Thickness||0.0063 in. (0.1600 mm) for labels and 0.0055 in.|
(0.1397 mm) for tag/receipt
|Minimum Media Thickness||0.05842mm (0.0023 in.) for all media|
|Media Types||Black-mark RFID Label, Receipt, Tag|
Note: ZQ511R/ZQ521R require black mark RFID media and do not support gap sensing
|Environment||Operating Temperature: -4°F to 131°F/-20°C to 55°C|
Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
Charging Temperature: 32°F to 104°F/0°C to 40°C
Cradle Temperature: 32°F to 122°F/0°C to 50°C
Storage Temperature: -22°F to 150°F/-30°C to 66°C
Storage Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
|Agency Approvals||Emissions: FCC Part 15, Subpart B, EN55022 Class-B, EN55024, ICES- 003, EN55032, and EN301489|
|Security||FIPS support is available at no cost as a printer OS download. Please contact your Zebra Sales Representative for further information|
|CPCL and ZPL® programming languages|
ZBI 2.x™ — powerful programming language that lets printers run standalone applications, connect to peripherals, and much more
|• Non-RFID encoding|
|CPCL Barcode Symbologies|
• Barcode Ratios: 1.5:1, 2:1, 2.5:1, 3:1, 3.5:1
• Linear Barcodes: Code 39, Code 93, UCC/EAN128, Code 128, Codabar (NW-7), Interleaved 2-of-5, UPC-A, UPC-E, 2 and 5 digit add-on, EAN-8, EAN-13, 2 and 5 digit add-on
• 2D Barcodes: PDF417, MicroPDF417, MaxiCode, QR Code, GS1/DataBar™ (RSS) family, Aztec, MSI/Plessey, FIM Postnet, Data Matrix, TLC39ZPL Barcode Symbologies
• Barcode Ratios: 2:1, 3:1, 5:2, 7:3
• Linear Barcodes: Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, ISBT-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A and UPC-E with EAN 2 or 5 digit extensions, Planet Code, Plessey, POSTNET, Standard 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, LOGMARS, MSI, Codabar, and GS1 DataBar (RSS)
• 2D Barcodes: PDF417, MicroPDF-417, Code 49, TLC39, Maxicode, Codablock, Data Matrix, QR code, Aztec
|Standard Fonts||25 bitmapped, 1 smooth, scalable (CG Triumvirate Bold Condensed, contains UFST® from Agfa Monotype Corporation)|
|Included in All Models and Part Numbers||Scalable Fonts: Swiss721 (supporting Latin, Cyrillic, Hebrew and Arabic characters)|
|Additional Asian Fonts Supported||Group A: Part Numbers supporting Indonesia, Taiwan, Korea, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, India include: Scalable Traditional Chinese Characters: NotoMono, Bitmap: 24×24 MKai, 16×16 New Sans MT, Scalable Korean Characters: NotoMono|
Group B: Part Numbers supporting, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, HongKong and Vietnam include: Scalable Traditional Chinese characters: NotoMono and Bitmap 16×16 NewSans MT. Scalable Thai Characters: Angsana, Scalable Vietnamese Characters: SourceCodePro and Bitmap 16×16 Utah
Group C: Part Numbers supporting China include: Scalable Simplified Chinese Characters: Hans and Bitmap 24×24 Msung, 16×16 SimSun
Group J: Part Numbers supporting Japan include: Scalable NotoMono and Square Gothic J MT, Bitmap 16×16, 24X24 Square Gothic J MT
|ZebraNet® 802.11ac radio with support for:|
• WPA and WPA2 with AES encryption
• 802.1x (with WEP, WPA, or WPA2)
• EAP-FAST, EAP-TTLS, EAP-TLS, PEAP, LEAP
• 802.11d, 802.11i, 802.11r• Simultaneous Bluetooth 5.2 ready1 / 802.11ac Multiport Radio
• Wi-Fi Certification
• Fast roaming using Pairwise Master Key (PMK) caching, Opportunistic Key Caching (OKC), EAP Fast Session resumption or 802.11rBluetooth 4.1 (Classic and BLE) radio
• Security models 1-4
• “Made for iPod/iPhone/iPad” certified
• Key BondingCabled Communications Specifications
• USB 2.0 full-speed on-the-go interface (12 Mbps)
• Micro-AB Connector with optional strain relief
|The ZQ511 and ZQ521 printers are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 2 (two) years from the date of shipment. (Note: Batteries and printheads are considered consumables. Zebra batteries are warranted for one year from the date of shipment and printheads for 6 months from the date of shipment). For a complete warranty statement.|
|Print DNA is a suite of software that enables Zebra printers to deliver a full lifecycle of exceptional experiences for every kind of user through built-in applications, utilities and tools to get your printer up and running quickly and securely.|
|1Supports errata fixes for Version 5.2 only. Future upgrades and updates will not support additional functionality.|
For optimum print quality and printer performance, use genuine Zebra supplies. Specifications subject to change without notice.
PRINT IT ALL: RECEIPTS, LABELS AND RFID TAGS
RFID On-Demand, On-the-Spot
Optimized for on-demand receipt printing in 3 in./72 mm and 4 in./104 mm print widths, the ZQ511 and ZQ521 RFID printers also print a variety of labels including UHF RFID tags for all your tracking needs. Zebra leads the industry in RFID mobility with mobile printers as part of its comprehensive RFID portfolio, helping you reduce errors and print and encode RFID labels on the go.
TOUGH. RELIABLE. BUILT TO ENDURE.
The Most Rugged Printers on the Market
You need a mobile printer that can handle serious abuse. Designed and certified to meet MIL-STD 810G for drop and shock, and tumble tested per the IEC68-2-32 spec to handle 1300 tumbles from 3.3 ft./1 m, the ZQ511 and ZQ521 RFID printers can withstand more than the average mobile printer.
Protection from solid and liquid ingress is no problem with an IP54 rating right out of the box without the need for a protective case.
If this isn’t enough to convince you that these are ultra-rugged mobile printers, we also offer an optional exoskeleton case that increases our standard drop testing from 6.6 ft. to 10 ft. and improves the IP rating to IP65.
Built to Last
New over-molding helps increase the longevity and keeps your ZQ500 RFID Series looking good over the life of the printer.
ON-THE-GO POWER, FUNCTIONALITY AND PREMIUM PERFORMANCE
Optimize Your Printing Quality and Power
Consistent outstanding print quality and performance are key. New printhead and print mechanism, as well as new processor and added memory, deliver it. Keep your employees on task and on schedule with the ZQ500 RFID Series’ secondary Bluetooth communication channel. Send print jobs to the printer via one channel while a second channel performs additional functions such as device management.
Boost print speeds (5+ inches-per minute) with the “draft mode” feature for text-only printing. Do more on a single battery charge with Zebra’s patented Power Smart Print Technology™ that delivers the exact amount of power required for the highest quality printing. And, experience consistently sharp print quality—even in hot and cold temperatures—with enhanced temperature compensation.
Power Your Team to do More
The ZQ511 and ZQ521 RFID printers’ high-capacity 3250 mAh PowerPrecision+ battery powers your team – even during the longest shift. The printer also conserves battery life by entering sleep mode when not in use, then automatically wakes up when a print job is sent.
Stay Connected Everywhere
With support for 802.11ac Wi-Fi and its latest security protocols, plus Bluetooth Classic and Low Energy, your workers can count on blazing fast and secure connections. Use the dual radio to simultaneously operate 802.11ac and Bluetooth for added connectivity.
EASY TO OPERATE AND MANAGE
No Manual Needed
ZQ500 RFID Series printers are designed for anyone to use. The simple user interface prevents accidental printer setting changes. Large buttons increase accuracy for gloved hands and fingers. Easy media loading cuts time spent changing supplies.
Zebra Print DNA – Your Printers’ Built-In Advantage
Print DNA’s suite of software capabilities leverages everything we’ve learned about technology, users and thousands of use cases. Stay a step ahead with remote management tools, heightened security, and ongoing updates, so your ZQ500 Series RFID mobile printers work at their highest potential.
Zebra Print DNA tools and applications help you effortlessly customize and integrate print apps for multiple environments and infrastructures. Your rollouts are accelerated with an easy-to-use setup wizard, remote access and streamlined steps. You give IT the ability to easily manage and maintain your networked mobile printers anywhere, anytime, uncover potential vulnerabilities, defend against security attacks, and alleviate common IT headaches.
Managing Your Printers Remotely Made Easy
Zebra’s Printer Profile Manager Enterprise is a full featured remote printer management solution. It gives you real-time visibility of your networked mobile printers, and the ability to easily manage them from anywhere, at any time, no matter where they are in the world. The browser-based application let’s you discover your Print DNA printers, create and distribute configurations, and update printers on your schedule.
SUPPLIES, SERVICE AND SUPPORT
Zebra Certified Supplies
A successful RFID solution requires a high-performing thermal label and inlay. Zebra is your trusted expert in all things RFID. We offer end-to-end RFID solutions – including pre-tested RFID labels and tags made with the right materials and adhesives, along with the highest-performing inlays and chips – customized for your application. Choose from the widest selection of in-stock items, ready to ship within 24 hours or we can manufacture a solution to meet the requirements of your application. Maximize the benefits of RFID across your enterprise with Zebra RFID Labels.
Service When You Need It
You invest in Zebra printers to better serve your customers and boost operational efficiency. Now, you can ensure predictable performance and eliminate unbudgeted repair expenses with Zebra OneCare. You get unmatched technical support direct from Zebra, as well as comprehensive repair services, including accidental damage and defined repair turn-around times. And Zebra’s Visibility Services provide the real-time insight into printer operational information you need to increase printer availability and optimize utilization within your workflows.
Added Peace of Mind
Get increased protection with the ZQ511 and ZQ521 RFID printers’ standard two-year warranty, making your purchase an even better investment.
Zebra ZQ511/ZQ521 RFID MOBILE PRINTER Price in Bangladesh
The latest price of Zebra ZQ511/ZQ521 RFID MOBILE PRINTER in Bangladesh, Please Call: +8801712187700 or visit Retail Solution Office.